UK Online For Business
Creating a buzz to put technology at the heart of the business agenda.
Crucial to encouraging UK industry to embrace ICT, adopt electronic business methods, and understand the potential impact of modern technology on productivity and growth.
In line with the Government's objective to position the UK as a leader in e-business, to drive home the benefits of technology to small and medium sized businesses located within the nine DTI regions. Part of a new strategic partnership initiative between industry and Government: UK Online For Business.
The credibility behind the five-year project relied upon our professional delivery of components, tactical advice, and practical solutions, including:
- Formulating a strategic operational plan to formally engage national and regional delivery partners and commercial enterprises.
- Facilitating a schedule of UK-wide events in order to most effectively penetrate the thousands of businesses that identified with the project remit.
- Deploying comprehensive support to event companies, ie.
- Event management consultancy
- Exhibition materials and promotional merchandise
- Logistics and design
- Speaker Matrix: Providing a pool of ICT specialists prepared to delivery impartial presentations
- Funding scheme for regional events
- Promoting and coordinating events through a user-friendly on-line ICT events guide with downloadable publications and booking section.
- Using project management software programmes to facilitate collaborative working across the project team.
- Tracking customer engagement, updating progress and providing detailed reports.
By maximising partnerships and resources we communicated the advantages of ICT in the workplace and inspired businesses to wholly embrace new technology.
- 2,606 events sponsored
- 242,000 SME's in attendance
- Attendance at 32 cost-effective national exhibitions. Achieved by enhancing existing exhibitor presence or negotiating free stand space.
- 31 funding applications (value £414,500)
- 67,000 merchandise items allocated by first quarter
- Concept later adopted for pilot scheme 'Achieving Best Practice in your Business' and evolved into a mainstream delivery by the Small Business Service.
We can help you raise your business’s profile, boost profits and even turn your business around.